If someone you know has been unjustly accused and convicted of a
serious state or federal criminal offense in California and are looking to
regain that person’s freedom, you need an attorney who is experienced appellate
and post-conviction attorney who knows how to navigate the often complex area
of appellate and post-conviction law.
Randy Kravis’s practice is devoted exclusively to criminal appeals and other post-conviction remedies. He has handled direct appeals and writs of habeas corpus to:
- the California Courts of Appeal
- the California Supreme Court
- the United States District Courts for both the Central and Eastern Districts of California
- the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
- the Navy-Marine Court of Criminal Appeals
- the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- the United States Supreme Court
If you’re looking for a post-conviction attorney who combines
experience and personal attention to each individual client, then contact the
Law Office of Randy S. Kravis to schedule a free in-office consultation.